Participants will have opportunities to:
- Discuss and clarify what is meant by the term ‘diversity’.
- Consider how they can create an inclusive ethos in their classroom where diversity is recognised and respected.
- Explore resources to help children consider similarities and differences.
- Share resources that help children to think critically so that they are equipped to challenge discriminatory or bullying behaviour based on difference.
All Participants will receive:
- 20% Discount off our Go-Givers Premium or Platinum School Subscription
Twilight (1hr 30min)
As we have a limited number of trainers to cover the whole country, we may need to charge travel costs depending on the location of your school. This will be discussed and agreed when you book your training session.