This is an opportunity to reflect on your school ethos and discuss ways in which values can be instilled through everyday interactions, assemblies and extra-curricular activities as well as through planned lessons.
Participants will have opportunities to:
- Broaden their understanding of the importance of SMSC development
- Clarify Ofsted expectations
- Reflect on the contribution of SMSC and British Values to learning and school improvement
- Develop a clear understanding of how to ensure appropriate school policies and procedures relating to the Prevent Duty
- Become familiar with the Go-Givers resources developed by the Citizenship Foundation
- Share and discuss good practice
- Plan for improvements in their own school
All Participants will receive:
- 20% Discount off our Go-Givers Premium School Subscription
Twilight (1hr 30min)
As we have a limited number of trainers to cover the whole country, we may need to charge travel costs depending on the location of your school. This will be discussed and agreed when you book your training session.