Lesson : Pollution: Expedition to Planet Blueball
This lesson explores the issues of pollution of our planet and sustainable power. It is based around an animated story, involving the Go-Givers characters, in which creatures from a friendly planet are invited to help clean up Earth.
Cross-curricular links: literacy, science, design technology, art and design
- Making ‘space creature’ masks
- Discussing how people might react to strange creatures from outer space. Drama activity to build skills in empathy
- Researching animals in danger of extinction
- Finding out about pollution and sustainable power sources
- Conducting an experiment to oxygenate water