If you already have a School Subscription, we suggest that you use the Curriculum Planner to allocate lessons to each Year Group/class in your school.
NEW MAPPING DOCUMENTS - MARCH 2020
We have recently mapped all of our lessons to the new statutory guidance on RSE and Health Education that will become compulsory in primary schools from September 2020 and to the updated PSHE Association’s Programme of Study for 2020 that covers, and goes beyond, the statutory guidance. Our lessons have also been mapped to the non-statutory Citizenship Programme of Study for KS1 and KS2
Go-Givers lessons cover the vast majority of objectives relating to statutory relationships education, and many of the objectives relating to statutory health education but do not cover objectives relating to sex education (non-statutory in primary schools.)
The lessons also cover everything schools need to teach as part of supporting pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural learning (SMSC) and promoting fundamental British values and fully cover the citizenship curriculum.
- Coverage of the Citizenship Programme of Study for KS1 and KS2
- Coverage of the PSHE Association's Programme of Study (2020) for KS1 and KS2
- Coverage of the Relationships and Health Education objectives for KS1 and KS2
- DfE Statutory Guidance on RSE and Health Education
- KS1 lessons mapped to PSHE, Citizenship and Relationships Education objectives
- KS2 lessons mapped to PSHE, Citizenship and Relationships Education objectives
- Sample Scheme of Work 2019-20
- Sample Scheme of Work 2020-21